Baby Spa for baby float treatments
With our specially designed baby spas, baby pools and baby float rings, bubs can baby swim.
A new level of parent/baby bonding
During the early stages of infancy, we know parents often don’t get enough support. With The Baby Spa, we believe we have created the perfect environment where Baby and Parents can reach a new level of bonding, relaxation and happiness.
The Baby Spa is a place where Parent and Baby can put the world on hold. It’s a safe, relaxed environment. And it’s a place where babies can get the best assistance in health and development, while feeling loved.
It’s wellness and happiness for both Baby and Parent.
If you need a little time to reset, The Baby Spa is here to support you.
Benefits of Baby Spa hydrotherapy
- Muscular and skeletal strength - Is increased through the water’s gentle resistance
- Digestive and circulatory system Movement through the water has a positive effect on the digestive and circulatory system, which can reduce meconium levels and lowers the risk of jaundice three or four days after birth
- Respiratory system - Subtle water pressure on the chest can increase lung capacity by strengthening the intercostal muscles and respiratory system
- Cardiovascular health - Regular visits can benefit Baby’s cardiovascular system
- Co-ordination - Innate swimming reflexes are stimulated, and co-ordination is developed as Baby learns to control his or her movements
Baby Spa may relieve colic and promote better sleep
Baby Spa treatments may also relieve colic and may improve sleep – for both Baby and Mum and Dad – because you can’t put a price on a good night’s sleep.
The Baby Spa is for Mums and Dads, too!
Every parent experiences the challenges the arrival of a new-born presents: parents immediately become time-poor and sleep-deprived. Depending on what support they have in place, they may become worried or stressed.
It can be especially hard on mums - as well as dads, if they’re the primary care-giver. There may be a feeling they’re struggling to cope, all the while wanting the best developmental start for their baby. If only there was a way to get some healthy time out that was good for both Parent and Baby. That’s why we created The Baby Spa.
5 Great Benefits for Mums and Dads
- Life with a young baby can be demanding and stressful. A visit to The Baby Spa gives you welcome time out from your busy day
- You can unwind and enjoy watching your baby relaxing or playing in the spa
- You can learn techniques for handling Baby at bath time
- Your baby may sleep and eat better – less stress and more sleep for you
- You can enjoy peace-of-mind, knowing your baby is being cared for. You can watch Baby during infant hydrotherapy and gentle stretching exercises